If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information.
The Barry Creek Trail is a trail located in California. The trail was originally used for cattle drives in the late 1800’s and early 1900’s.
|Fire Information||California Campfire Permit Required|
OHV Trail Riding
|Difficulty Level:||Easy to Intermediate|
- Trail Measurement:
- Compass Latitude: 401353N
- Compass Longitude: 1231537W
- Numeric Latitude: 40.2312591
- Numeric Longitude: -123.2603005
- Elevation in Meters: 1212
- Elevation in Feet: 3976
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.
References and More Info