If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information.
Buck Creek Trail ( Saddle Mountain Trailhead – Beach)
4.5 miles, 400 ft. climb 3,300 ft. descent
Infamous as having one of the steepest grades of any Northern California trail, Buck Creek follows an old logging road through forests to the coast. Where Buck Creek Trail intersects with the beach is 5.2 miles back to Shelter Cove. Water is available only at the mouth of Buck Creek.
- Trail Measurement: 4.5 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 343829N
- Compass Longitude: 1185138W
- Numeric Latitude: 34.6413752
- Numeric Longitude: -118.8606513
- Elevation in Meters: 1243
- Elevation in Feet: 4078
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.
References and More Info