If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information.
Also known as the Cannell Meadow National Recreation Trail
The Cannell Meadow National Recreation Trail begins just north of Kernville. The trail stretches 11.5 miles as it climbs through mixed pine and fir forest to Cannell Meadow and a historic Forest Service cabin built between 1904 and 1909. Hikers are awarded beautiful views of the Kern River Valley along the trip.
- Trail Measurement: 11.5 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 354653N
- Compass Longitude: 1182205W
- Numeric Latitude: 35.7813395
- Numeric Longitude: -118.3681389
- Elevation in Meters: 1965
- Elevation in Feet: 6447
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.
References and More Info