If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information.
This trail is the most northern trail into Pilot Creek. It heads almost directly west from the top of South Fork Mountain, dropping down and crossing Pilot Creek. The primary purpose of the trail was for stock and as a short cut from South Fork Mountain to Pilot Ridge.
- Trail Measurement: 3.2 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 403836N
- Compass Longitude: 1233551W
- Numeric Latitude: 40.6431952
- Numeric Longitude: -123.5975414
- Elevation in Meters: 1406
- Elevation in Feet: 4613
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.
References and More Info