If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information.
The Don Cecil Trail climbs the relatively cool north-facing slope of the canyon. This historic trail was the major access route to Cedar Grove prior to the completion of Highway 180 in 1939.
- Trail Measurement: 10.6 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 364656N
- Compass Longitude: 1184055W
- Numeric Latitude: 36.7821637
- Numeric Longitude: -118.6820447
- Elevation in Meters: 1702
- Elevation in Feet: 5584
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.
References and More Info