If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information.
A non-motorized National Recreation Trail ideal for hiking and equestrian use, the Heart Lake trail is 4.7 miles along Martin creek with scenic views of Lassen Peak and Brokeoff Mountain.
At a Glance
|Operational Hours:||Day use hours are 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.|
- Trail Measurement: 4.7 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 37°35'31.1"N
- Compass Longitude: 118°59'22.6"W
- Numeric Latitude: 37.591981
- Numeric Longitude: -118.989615
- Elevation in Meters: 2804
- Elevation in Feet: 9200
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.
References and More Info