If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information.
- Location: Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park
- Trailhead: Marked trailhead is at Prairie Creek Visitor Center. Trail can also be accessed via Davison Road, across from the Gold Bluffs Beach Campground.
- Mileage: 4.1
- Difficulty Level: Moderate, non-level grades, not steep
- Description: This trail follows the route used by gold miners in the mid-1800s. It follows a ridgeline that allows the heart to pump, and offers breathtaking views of coastal forest and steep ocean bluffs.
- Trail Measurement: 4.1 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 412218N
- Compass Longitude: 1240152W
- Numeric Latitude: 41.371789
- Numeric Longitude: -124.0311828
- Elevation in Meters: 143
- Elevation in Feet: 469
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.
References and More Info