If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information.
The “Ojai Valley Trail” part (completed in 1987) extends from Foster Park to the City of Ojai. The 15.8-mile trail, which runs along an abandoned Southern Pacific Railway right-of-way, is very popular with bicyclists, as well as walkers and horseback riders (on the Ojai Valley Trail segment).
- Trail Measurement: 9.5 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 34°24'38.9"N
- Compass Longitude: 119°17'45.0"W
- Numeric Latitude: 34.410801
- Numeric Longitude: -119.2958298
- Elevation in Meters:
- Elevation in Feet:
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.
References and More Info