If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information.
The Pepperwood Trail is a 4.2 mile hike (one-way) that eventually leads to a spring surrounded by cottonwoods. A rocky knoll near the end of the hike offers views of Canebrake Canyon and the In-Ko-Pah Mountains.
- Trail Measurement: 4.2 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 325109N
- Compass Longitude: 1162037W
- Numeric Latitude: 32.8525523
- Numeric Longitude: -116.3436271
- Elevation in Meters: 999
- Elevation in Feet: 3278
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.
References and More Info