If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information.
This moderate, trail climbs 1,500 feet., offering views of Garner Valley. Starting at 4400 ft., the hike ascends to Toolbox Spring on Thomas Mountain Road (6S13). Trailhead sign is about 3.5 miles south of Lake Hemet on Highway 74.
|Elevation desc||1,500 ft elevation gain|
- Trail Measurement: 3 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 333621N
- Compass Longitude: 1163958W
- Numeric Latitude: 33.6058595
- Numeric Longitude: -116.6661295
- Elevation in Meters: 1780
- Elevation in Feet: 5840
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.
References and More Info