If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information.
- Location: Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park
- Trailhead: Marked trailhead is off east side of Newton B. Drury Scenic Parkway, at mile marker 130.54. Trail can also be accessed via the Brown Creek Trail, South Fork Trail, Cal Barrel Road, CREA Trail, or Cathedral Trees Trail.
- Mileage: 6.3
- Difficulty Level: Moderate, non-level grades, not steep
- Description: During mid-spring and early summer, bright pink and red blooms give this trail its name and offer a delightful contrast to the varying shades of green found in the accompanying trees, shrubs, grasses, and herbs. Favorable lighting lends itself to beautiful prints and paintings of the landscape, making this trail a top pick among photographers and artists.
- Trail Measurement: 6.3 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 412321N
- Compass Longitude: 1240012W
- Numeric Latitude: 41.389289
- Numeric Longitude: -124.0034045
- Elevation in Meters: 264
- Elevation in Feet: 866
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.
References and More Info