If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information.
Hike through mountain meadows filled with wildflowers in the late spring. Summit Valley is a 2 mile hike and the old Summit Valley Lookout Site is another ¾ mile walk offering great views of the Pacific Ocean, Siskiyou Mountains and Mount Shasta. The trail descends to and ends at the South Kelsey National Recreation Trail near Elkhorn Bar.
- Trail Measurement: 12.6 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 413647N
- Compass Longitude: 1234932W
- Numeric Latitude: 41.613174
- Numeric Longitude: -123.8256252
- Elevation in Meters: 1297
- Elevation in Feet: 4255
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.
References and More Info