If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information.
Trailhead is located to the right of the Ely Stamp Mill rest area, across from Belden, approximately 25 west of Quincy on hwy 70.
Trail Length – 1.4 miles
Difficulty – Easy
Approximate Hiking Tiem – 1 1/2 hours
This is an enjoyable day hike that ends in a box canyon.
- Trail Measurement: 1.4 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 400834N
- Compass Longitude: 1212127W
- Numeric Latitude: 40.1426612
- Numeric Longitude: -121.3574687
- Elevation in Meters: 1887
- Elevation in Feet: 6191
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.
References and More Info